Course Uploading

Course Uploading

by Vonley Joseph -
Number of replies: 3

I have recently moved my site from one host to another host, previously my course upload was working fine, now it does not upload courses when I press save. i am using Moodle 2.7, any suggestion possible problems.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Vonley Joseph

Re: Course Uploading

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Have you contacted the hosting provider?

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Vonley Joseph -

Yes and they are telling me it is third party software. my apology for placing my issue elsewhere I am not that savvy and determined to learn moodle to serve our students.Before it was lifted it was OK, everything else seems to be working, just wondering whether it may be a button or something I have press at the back end. Is there a function atg the back end for uploading course, it saves but does not appear under category, really baffling me, thank you for the support all the best.

In reply to Vonley Joseph

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Vonley,

It could be anything in the new configuration of the server (not necessarily Moodle) that is preventing the file from being saved.  If you turn on developer level Debugging then that should show the fault and help understand what is going on.

Gareth