Turnitin Migration - missing most submissions

Turnitin Migration - missing most submissions

by Yvonne Hamilton -
Number of replies: 1

Hi,

I have tried the migration feature for moving individual courses over from V1 to V2 and am having trouble. We will ask staff to recreate most assignment instances but for older continued access courses I will need to migrate these to keep access to students content from Moodle. 

For a start older V1 assignments don't show up in the migration tool unless I edit the dates and make them this years dates. Then once I find the one I want and migrate (an individual assignment) it makes a new V2 assignment but only pulls down 2 assignments not all assignments. This has happened for the first two I have tried so am not keen to continue really. My test runs didn't include large amounts of submissions per assignment so this issue hasn't shown up till now. Below you can see that only two student assignments have been migrated even though all the students in the list had submitted assignments in the V1 instance. The two students whose content did come over are listed as Non Moodle Users but they also show further the list as well so they are now showing in this assignment twice. What's going on?

migration

Moodle 2.6.2+ 

Turnitin 2014012403

Have deleted old V1 assignment before trying to migrate

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Yvonne Hamilton

Re: Turnitin Migration - missing most submissions

by John McGettrick -

Hi Yvonne,

Can you contact support regarding this and we will investigate further.

Did your cron job run before you went to view the migrated assignment? The cron job should download all submissions for all recently migrated assignments when it runs. Can you try removing the migrated assignment, re-migrating it and runnning the cron to see if that produces the same result.

John