Customize the "Issued badge information" page in Clean Theme

Customize the "Issued badge information" page in Clean Theme

por Edward Siu -
Número de respostas: 2

Dear All,

I am using the Clean Theme of Moodle 2.7.1+ (Build: 20140717), and want to customize the below Badges page.

When a user awards a course badge, the user can view the badge in "My profile -> My badges".  The user can then click the badge picture to display the "Issued badge information" (as above image)

Could you provide guideline on how to display these wordings in one line instead of two lines?
- Recipient details
- Issuer details
- Badge details
- Badge expiry

Since the left side and right side of the screen does not have any content, could you provide guideline on how to fully utilize this page to display the badge content?

Thanks & Best Regards,
Edward Siu

Em resposta a 'Edward Siu'

Re: Customize the "Issued badge information" page in Clean Theme

por Mary Evans -
Foto de Core developers Foto de Documentation writers Foto de Peer reviewers Foto de Plugin developers Foto de Testers

First of all this needs reporting in Moodle Tracker, because the table header cells are wrong, so can you do that? Also, when adding the details of the problem in the 'Description box' be sure to add the URL of this discussion too!

See forum discussion: https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=270133

As for a 'work-a-round' for this problem...well you could try adding this to Clean theme's CSS Custom settings box ...

table.badgeissuedinfo .bfield {
    text-align: right;
    width: 173px;
}
table.badgeissuedinfo .bvalue {
    padding-left: 20px;
}

Hope this helps?

Em resposta a 'Mary Evans'

Re: Customize the "Issued badge information" page in Clean Theme

por Edward Siu -

Dear Mary,

Thanks for your prompt response.

I have reported this issue in Moodle Tracker (No. MDL-47338)
https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-47338

By following your instruction, I can solve the problem by adding this to CSS Custom settings box:

table.badgeissuedinfo {
    width: 800px;
}
table.badgeissuedinfo .bfield {
    text-align: right;
    width: 200px;
}
table.badgeissuedinfo .bvalue {
    padding-left: 20px;
}

Thanks & Best Regards,
Edward Siu