Wiki info truncated

Wiki info truncated

by Jarkko Leponiemi -
Number of replies: 6
I posted this to the bug tracker "ages ago":

---clip---
The 'info' view does not show all versions of a wiki entry. The html post processing seems to truncate the info. Sometimes the version entries break in the middle. I fixed this by
#-- html post processing
if ($action != 'info') { // inserted this line...
if ($pf_a = $ewiki_plugins["page_final"]) {
ksort($pf_a);
foreach ($pf_a as $pf) {
$pf($o, $id, $data, $action);
}
}<
} // ...and this
This bug might affect other views as well (not only 'info'). With many versions the size of the 'info' -page grows quite large because of the <table> -tags (and other stuff).
---clip---

The fix above is not a complete solution. There are still some problems with the info view.

I was kind of hoping that the bug would be fixed in version 1.5. Well, now we have 1.5+ (fresh from the CVS), and it is still there...

Has anyone else run into this problem???
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jarkko Leponiemi

Re: Wiki info truncated

by Eloy Lafuente (stronk7) -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Hi Jarkko,

bug 3039 is now fixed in CVS (available in next daily build). Thanks for your reminder and suggestions. They helped to find the problem. cool

Ciao smile
In reply to Eloy Lafuente (stronk7)

Almost there...

by Jarkko Leponiemi -
Hi again,

The Wiki info does not get truncated anymore but there's still something...

Currently I have 28 different versions of a Wiki page. The info (history) view shows versions 28 to 3 correctly. At the bottom of the view there is a link

show 9-1

Clicking on it does not open up versions 9-1, but takes me to the normal view of the Wiki page.

BTW: It should read 'show 2-1', because versions 9-3 are already visible.

In reply to Jarkko Leponiemi

Re: Almost there...

by Eloy Lafuente (stronk7) -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Hi Jarkko,

can you report it in http://moodle.org/bugs and assign it to me (stronk7). I'll take a look to it ASAP.

Ciao smile