Changing Pages in "My Appointments" View Switches User to "All Appointments" View

Changing Pages in "My Appointments" View Switches User to "All Appointments" View

by Andy Sayler -
Number of replies: 2

We just upgraded to the 2.7 version of the scheduler (using Moodle 2.7.1+ with teh default theme) and are noticing an issue with the scheduler's teacher "My Appointments" view:

The issue occurs when a teacher is in the "My Appointments" view and when there are other teachers who own appoints (e.g. My Appointments shows fewer appointments then the "All Appointments" view). If a teacher tries to move to a new page in the "My Appointment" View (either by clicking the page number or by clicking the "Next" link), they are instead taken to the "All Appointments" view.

Essentially, the URL used by the page buttons:

https://mymoodle.edu/mod/scheduler/view.php?id=00000&what=view&offset=1&sesskey=aaaaaaaaaa

is missing the "&subpage=myappointments" parameter that keeps it in "My Appointments" view.

This results in great frustration for schedulers with 100s of appoints spread across 5+ teachers, as there is no simple way to view anything beyond teh first page of appointments in the "My Appointments" view.

I didn't see this reported in the bug tracker so I thought I'd bring it here first.

Thoughts?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Andy Sayler

Re: Changing Pages in "My Appointments" View Switches User to "All Appointments" View

by Henning Bostelmann -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers

Hello Andy,

well, this appears to be a bug. Would you mind opening a tracker entry? I'll get to it.