Moodle Integration with Unity3d Applications

Moodle Integration with Unity3d Applications

by Eider Carlos Paulino Silva -
Number of replies: 2

Hi !!!

I'm starting an educational game project with Unity3D which is necessary make an integration with Moodle!
I just know that in some way is possible do it with SCORM, but i have tried without any success...
I wanna know if is also possible by Moodle Web Services...

Have someone already tried it or something similar??

I'll be grateful for any help!!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Eider Carlos Paulino Silva

Re: Moodle Integration with Unity3d Applications

by john Simpson -

I'm interested in something similar in the future, but I'm more of a blender 3d fan. http://www.blender.org It's the best free and open source 3d software on the market without doubt, and it's the professional version.

Unless I'm mistaken, and hopefully I am, you will need some outside tools to help. 

For example If you want to present and demonstrate the software to your students in action, you could use recordmydesktop or similar software, upload the video to youtube, then link it to your moodle course.

I also would to here from others who have more experience in something similar. I think the key to all of this is format compatibility.

In reply to Eider Carlos Paulino Silva

Re: Moodle Integration with Unity3d Applications

by Luis Christian Fernández Martínez -
Hi Eider!

We are currently developing a Unity application that integrates with Moodle.
We are using Moodle web services and Awesomium Web Views for more complex integration (an easy way to do that). But Moodle don't have all its functionalities in web services, and we are trying to solve a lot of inconvenients to do that without developing any plugin or ws for Moodle.

Could you tell me about your project?

Have a nice day!