Time in the email notifications

Time in the email notifications

by Susan Ruiz -
Number of replies: 6

Hello users of scheduler, I am presenting a problem about the email notifications, I have a teacher user he has on your profile scheduled (Eastern Time America / NewYork) and a student with time of Venezuela.... in mail notifications message of student show time America / New York, and I want you to get with the time profile  Venezuela, also the teacher shows the mail with the time of the student instead of arriving with the time you have programmed into your profile is there any possibility to change this, which file i modify? 

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Susan Ruiz

Re: Time in the email notifications

by Henning Bostelmann -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers

There have been some recent bugfixes in this respect... which exact version of Scheduler are you using?

In reply to Henning Bostelmann

by Susan Ruiz -

Hi Henning, is this ---->

$module->version  = 2013092702;       // The current module version (Date: YYYYMMDDXX)

$module->release  = '2.5.1';          // Human-friendly version name

$module->requires = 2013051400;       // Requires Moodle 2.5

$module->maturity = MATURITY_STABLE;  // Stable branch

$module->cron     = 60;               // Period for cron to check this module (secs)

i am using in the version Moodle 2.6.3 (Build: 20140512)

Please, i need some help with this, thanks in advance.

Regards

Susan Ruiz

In reply to Susan Ruiz

by Henning Bostelmann -

Hi Susan,

try upgrading to Scheduler 2.5.2 first (recently released on the plugins DB).

If the problems persists with version 2.5.2, let me know.

Best wishes
  Henning

In reply to Henning Bostelmann

by Susan Ruiz -

Thanks Henning, but i wondered which php files that are related to the sending of the notification email, I know among them  mailtemplate.php locallib.php is that I modified the Scheduler, and I would not upgrade that to keep the job. 

Thank you so much and waiting for your answer

In reply to Susan Ruiz

by Henning Bostelmann -

Hello Susan

The code that is responsible for formatting the time and date used in e-mails is located in locallib.php, function scheduler_get_mail_variables(). (Any yes, it appears that there's still a bug in there.)

The recently fixed bug was related to reminder e-mails (to students) and this actually concerned lib.php, function scheduler_cron() .