360° peer-assessment method - Extended Workshop Activity

360° peer-assessment method - Extended Workshop Activity

by Pilar Garcia Souto -
Number of replies: 0

Hi All,

I am using Workshop Activity within various modules where I teach (thanks David Mudrak for this gift smile). I am however adding a twist to it as to allow for a 360° peer-assessment. This gives the chance to students to assess the feedback received, which encourages students to do a good feedback and reasure students that the feedback given by peers will be properly done.

It would be great if the Workshop Activity could accomodate this, perhaps by simply adding the option for students to rate each of the received feedbacks by means of a rate scale and a comment to justify it as suggested by David. Marks will then be reviewed and moderated by the tutor before they are made available to students.

I have suggested this addition in the Moodle Tracker and it would be great to get your votes!  https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-46726

Unfortunately I do not have a patch for this, which might delay a bit the process, and so if anyone would like to give it a try it would be great! Perhaps it is an idea for a new developers project?

I would like to hear that you think of this modification.

Cheers!

Average of ratings: -