matching questions

matching questions

Chip Wiegand -
Vastausten määrä: 3
Maybe I don't fully understand the set up of the matching questions page, so here is what I am doing -

My question page will have 10 numbers which need to be matched with the number words - 10 = ten, etc. I get all that entered, try the test, and purposely make some mistakes, the results page shows the answers I chose and, at the bottom, the response "Sorry, that is incorrect". What is incorrect? Which one(s)? It doesn't show that information. Then I have the button to retry. But I never get any responses for the individual wrong answers. If I answer all correctly it advances me to the next page as expected.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Chip

Arviointien keskiarvo: -
Vastaus Chip Wiegand

Re: matching questions

Joseph Rézeau -
Kuva: Core developers Kuva: Particularly helpful Moodlers Kuva: Plugin developers Kuva: Testers Kuva: Translators

Hi Chip,

You are not doing anything wrong. The matching question of the Lesson activity is "rudimentary" and will only consider the question's correctness "as a whole". In the Quiz activity you do get what you want, i.e. an analysis of correctness per match. See below.

Joseph

screenshot #1

Vastaus Joseph Rézeau

Re: matching questions

Chip Wiegand -

Thanks. I have switched from the questions page to the quiz module, it is much better. But one more question in regards to it - how do I make a jump from a context page to the first quiz? then from the first quiz to the second? etc.

I have a lesson content page and then 3 quizzes to follow-up with and I would really like to have it flow from the content page to the first quiz to the second quiz to the third quiz. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Chip