matching questions

matching questions

de Chip Wiegand -
Número de respuestas: 3
Maybe I don't fully understand the set up of the matching questions page, so here is what I am doing -

My question page will have 10 numbers which need to be matched with the number words - 10 = ten, etc. I get all that entered, try the test, and purposely make some mistakes, the results page shows the answers I chose and, at the bottom, the response "Sorry, that is incorrect". What is incorrect? Which one(s)? It doesn't show that information. Then I have the button to retry. But I never get any responses for the individual wrong answers. If I answer all correctly it advances me to the next page as expected.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Chip

Promedio de valoraciones: -
En respuesta a Chip Wiegand

Re: matching questions

de Joseph Rézeau -
Imagen de Core developers Imagen de Particularly helpful Moodlers Imagen de Plugin developers Imagen de Testers Imagen de Translators

Hi Chip,

You are not doing anything wrong. The matching question of the Lesson activity is "rudimentary" and will only consider the question's correctness "as a whole". In the Quiz activity you do get what you want, i.e. an analysis of correctness per match. See below.

Joseph

screenshot #1

En respuesta a Joseph Rézeau

Re: matching questions

de Chip Wiegand -

Thanks. I have switched from the questions page to the quiz module, it is much better. But one more question in regards to it - how do I make a jump from a context page to the first quiz? then from the first quiz to the second? etc.

I have a lesson content page and then 3 quizzes to follow-up with and I would really like to have it flow from the content page to the first quiz to the second quiz to the third quiz. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Chip