Expired action enrol manual

Expired action enrol manual

by Roy Aquilara -
Number of replies: 1

I use the Dutch Moodle version, so I hope my translations of the Dutch Moodle into English are correct.

In the plugin for enrolling in courses (manually enrolling) there are four options/actions to choose from if a user's enrolment of a course expires. Mine is set to 365 days within the plugin and also within the course itself. My first question is, what are the differences between these four options/actions? I understand that when you use unenrol user from course, the user will not be listed in the course user list and all information is lost. But what do the other options do besides that the user stays listed in the course?

Depending on your answers, I think my preference is to set the expired action for enrolling manually into 'unenrol user from course'. Anyway I tested all options/actions and adjusted the expiry date of an user's course enrolment (which I manually enrolled) into 5 minutes. The user could not enter the course anymore after 5 minutes, but using all four options did not make a difference. The user stays listed in the course. I would like to have the user not listed in the course anymore, so I want the user unenrolled. Why does this not make a difference, what is wrong?

Hope someone can help me. Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Roy 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Roy Aquilara

Re: Expired action enrol manual

by Roy Aquilara -

Can anyone please help me with my problem?

Thanks in advance!