Completed Lessons not receiving a grade

Completed Lessons not receiving a grade

deur Nathan Unsworth -
Getal antwoorde: 3

I have created several lessons that do not have any questions.  When a student completes the Lesson, there is no grade associated with the attempt, nor are any attempts registered.  The grading is setup as follows:

I have seen a few posts about this problem and they mention that Re-takes should not be allows.  However, this does not solve the problem.

Gemiddeld van beoordelings: -
In antwoord op Nathan Unsworth

Re: Completed Lessons not receiving a grade

deur Joseph Rézeau -
Prentjie van Core developers Prentjie van Particularly helpful Moodlers Prentjie van Plugin developers Prentjie van Testers Prentjie van Translators

Nathan "I have created several lessons that do not have any questions.  When a student completes the Lesson, there is no grade associated with the attempt"

Of course, a lesson can only be graded if it contains questions.

Joseph

In antwoord op Joseph Rézeau

deur Nathan Unsworth -

The goal is to track completion through each lesson but the lessons don't have questions.  I want to avoid SCORM modules because they are cumbersome to setup and update.  The only method I can think to circumvent the problem is to add a single question to each Lesson.

In antwoord op Nathan Unsworth

deur Joseph Rézeau -
Prentjie van Core developers Prentjie van Particularly helpful Moodlers Prentjie van Plugin developers Prentjie van Testers Prentjie van Translators

Nathan "The only method I can think to circumvent the problem is to add a single question to each Lesson."

Yes.