Category Feature is very useful

Category Feature is very useful

by Kam Vento -
Number of replies: 3

The glossary is really shaping up. I believe the category feature will allow me to maintain a nice list of hyperlinks for my classes. Looking forward to the export functions when you are able to work on them. Just a minor spelling note, secundo glossary  in English is secondary glossary.

gracias mucho por su buen trabajo sobre el módulo del glosario

Kam

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Kam Vento

Re: Category Feature is very useful - minor issue

by Kam Vento -

Just noticed, a minor issue in category function. If one creates a category in the secondary glossary, you can't create the same category in the primary glossary. Is this intentional? If the category database is meant to be unique and shared by both the primary and secondary then we would want to be able to select that same category in either one of the glossaries. Currently the category created in the secondary glossary doesn't show in the primary glossary category list.

Thanks

Kam

In reply to Kam Vento

Re: Category Feature is very useful - minor issue

by Williams Castillo -

Thanks Kam, it will be solved in the next release...

Regardings the mispelling.. I'm so sorry about that... sad However, I've checked the latest language package for EN and I see that Przemek has already correct them so it should be just a matter of update your language package.

Glad to know you find the categories useful,

Will

In reply to Kam Vento

Re: Category Feature is very useful

by Williams Castillo -

May you explain what is your ideal exporting funcions?

You meant say exporting to other courses or just to everywhere (a flat file, CSV, XML, etc)?