font options in 2.7.1

font options in 2.7.1

by Wendi Daniels -
Number of replies: 4

It seems that in 2.7.1 I don't have the font options that I had in 2.6.2. I can't change font color, font type or font size. Did I do something wrong in upgrading it?

రేటింగుల సగటు: -
In reply to Wendi Daniels

Re: font options in 2.7.1

by Joseph Rézeau -
Core developers బొమ్మ Particularly helpful Moodlers బొమ్మ Plugin developers బొమ్మ Testers బొమ్మ Translators బొమ్మ

1.- Is this problem only related to editing questions in the Lesson activity or to editing text in any activity on your Moodle site? If it's a general problem, please ask your question in the General Problems forum.

2.- In Moodle 2.7 you have a choice of text editors. Which one are you using?

Joseph

screenshot #1

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Wendi Daniels -

They all are enabled, just as in your diagram, but I still don't have the buttons back. I also cannot use the "outdent" button...it's there, but does not work.

In reply to Wendi Daniels

by Joseph Rézeau -
Core developers బొమ్మ Particularly helpful Moodlers బొమ్మ Plugin developers బొమ్మ Testers బొమ్మ Translators బొమ్మ

The editors are enabled, yes, but which one is being used (the one at the top)?

And again, are you having the problem of "not having the buttons back" only when editing a Lesson question or in all the other activities where the HTML editor is used? If so, then this is not a Lesson problem and I suggest posting to the General problems forum.

Please provide a screenshot displaying the problem.

Joseph