Print Date does not list all quizzes

Print Date does not list all quizzes

by Mitesh Patel -
Number of replies: 2

I am using Moodle 2.5.

I have created a certificate. I want to print the date on the certificate from one of my quiz's completion date. But in the "Print Date" drop down, the quiz I am interested in, does not appear. I dug in the code and I think it seems to be a bug in the code.

In certificate/mod_form.php, line number 88, it seems to remove my quiz with the option "Course Completion". Course module id for my quiz is "2" and the code uses id "2" for "Course Completion".

Has anyone else encounter this issue? Does it have any workaround?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mitesh Patel

Re: Print Date does not list all quizzes

by Hal MacLean -

Can I just check - you have Completion Tracking turned on, and you have set the quiz as the element which signals that the course is completed? If so, wouldn't the certificate simply pick up the completion date and be the same as the quiz date?

It may be that your course is more complex, of course.

In reply to Hal MacLean

Re: Print Date does not list all quizzes

by Mitesh Patel -

Ahh, I did enable completion tracking in the past while I was playing around with it but then I turned it off. I re-enabled it,  also removed the completion tracking for the quiz and turned completion tracking off again. Still my quiz does not appear in the "Print Date" drop down, as I mentioned previously because the coursemodule id for my quiz is 2 and that 2 gets replaced with "Course completion" option. Any other ideas?