Not sure what to do with edit settings>grade>grade

Not sure what to do with edit settings>grade>grade

par Wendi Daniels,
Nombre de réponses : 6
In lesson, when you edit the settings, Under the category "grade" the first subcategory is "grade"...and there don't seem to be instructions on how to set that. Please advise...
Moyenne des évaluations  -
En réponse à Wendi Daniels

Re: Not sure what to do with edit settings>grade>grade

par Mary Cooch,
Avatar Documentation writers Avatar Moodle HQ Avatar Particularly helpful Moodlers Avatar Testers Avatar Translators
Do you mean when you click on Grade and then it says "Type"/"Scale" and "Maximum points"? If so, then take a look at Grade points
En réponse à Mary Cooch

par Wendi Daniels,
No, Mary, I mean In lesson settings...grade > grade

par Joseph Rézeau,
Avatar Core developers Avatar Particularly helpful Moodlers Avatar Plugin developers Avatar Testers Avatar Translators
En réponse à Joseph Rézeau

par Mary Cooch,
Avatar Documentation writers Avatar Moodle HQ Avatar Particularly helpful Moodlers Avatar Testers Avatar Translators

I think Joseph and I are both pointing to the same area, Wendi.

En réponse à Mary Cooch

par Wendi Daniels,
Thank you. I have 2.6.2 and there is no description of "grade". I think I will be upgrading now, as we also don't have the option of "point" as a way to measure the grade.

par Mary Cooch,

Point in 2.7 simply refers to number grades, which are the default grade in earlier versions of Moodle. You still have the same grading options in 2.6 but it is just the terminology which is different in 2.7. See http://docs.moodle.org/26/en/Scales