Not sure what to do with edit settings>grade>grade

Not sure what to do with edit settings>grade>grade

av Wendi Daniels -
Antall svar: 6
In lesson, when you edit the settings, Under the category "grade" the first subcategory is "grade"...and there don't seem to be instructions on how to set that. Please advise...
Gjennomsnittlig vurdering: -
Som svar til Wendi Daniels

Re: Not sure what to do with edit settings>grade>grade

av Mary Cooch -
Bilde av Documentation writers Bilde av Moodle HQ Bilde av Particularly helpful Moodlers Bilde av Testers Bilde av Translators
Do you mean when you click on Grade and then it says "Type"/"Scale" and "Maximum points"? If so, then take a look at Grade points
Som svar til Mary Cooch

av Wendi Daniels -
No, Mary, I mean In lesson settings...grade > grade

av Joseph Rézeau -
Bilde av Core developers Bilde av Particularly helpful Moodlers Bilde av Plugin developers Bilde av Testers Bilde av Translators
Som svar til Joseph Rézeau

av Mary Cooch -
Bilde av Documentation writers Bilde av Moodle HQ Bilde av Particularly helpful Moodlers Bilde av Testers Bilde av Translators

I think Joseph and I are both pointing to the same area, Wendi.

Som svar til Mary Cooch

av Wendi Daniels -
Thank you. I have 2.6.2 and there is no description of "grade". I think I will be upgrading now, as we also don't have the option of "point" as a way to measure the grade.

av Mary Cooch -

Point in 2.7 simply refers to number grades, which are the default grade in earlier versions of Moodle. You still have the same grading options in 2.6 but it is just the terminology which is different in 2.7. See http://docs.moodle.org/26/en/Scales