Not sure what to do with edit settings>grade>grade

Not sure what to do with edit settings>grade>grade

by Wendi Daniels -
အကြောင်းပြန်မှု အရေအတွက်: 6
In lesson, when you edit the settings, Under the category "grade" the first subcategory is "grade"...and there don't seem to be instructions on how to set that. Please advise...
ပျှမ်းမျှအဆင့်သတ်မှတ်ချက်များ: -
Wendi Daniels ထံသို့ အကြောင်းပြန်ရာတွင်

Re: Not sure what to do with edit settings>grade>grade

by Mary Cooch -
Documentation writers ၏ ရုပ်ပုံ Moodle HQ ၏ ရုပ်ပုံ Particularly helpful Moodlers ၏ ရုပ်ပုံ Testers ၏ ရုပ်ပုံ Translators ၏ ရုပ်ပုံ
Do you mean when you click on Grade and then it says "Type"/"Scale" and "Maximum points"? If so, then take a look at Grade points
Mary Cooch ထံသို့ အကြောင်းပြန်ရာတွင်

by Wendi Daniels -
No, Mary, I mean In lesson settings...grade > grade

by Joseph Rézeau -
Core developers ၏ ရုပ်ပုံ Particularly helpful Moodlers ၏ ရုပ်ပုံ Plugin developers ၏ ရုပ်ပုံ Testers ၏ ရုပ်ပုံ Translators ၏ ရုပ်ပုံ
Joseph Rézeau ထံသို့ အကြောင်းပြန်ရာတွင်

by Mary Cooch -
Documentation writers ၏ ရုပ်ပုံ Moodle HQ ၏ ရုပ်ပုံ Particularly helpful Moodlers ၏ ရုပ်ပုံ Testers ၏ ရုပ်ပုံ Translators ၏ ရုပ်ပုံ

I think Joseph and I are both pointing to the same area, Wendi.

Mary Cooch ထံသို့ အကြောင်းပြန်ရာတွင်

by Wendi Daniels -
Thank you. I have 2.6.2 and there is no description of "grade". I think I will be upgrading now, as we also don't have the option of "point" as a way to measure the grade.

by Mary Cooch -

Point in 2.7 simply refers to number grades, which are the default grade in earlier versions of Moodle. You still have the same grading options in 2.6 but it is just the terminology which is different in 2.7. See http://docs.moodle.org/26/en/Scales