JSME question type

Re: JSME question type

by Marcus Green -
Number of replies: 1
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

The Question creation Activity is so wonderful, so Moodle, it is excellent you are working on it.

In reply to Marcus Green

Re: JSME question type

by Jean-Michel Védrine -

I quite agree.

I must admit that some changes I did were influenced by what I plan to do with this activity next year.

So for instance the recent activity block shows student's name for latest created questions (with a link to the activity but of course no information about the question they created) this is how I intend to create some competition among them.

Surely this should be controlled by a setting because most probably not everyone will agree this is what they expect to be displayed.

It was fun to code, because this is my first real work on a Moodle activity plugin. Quite different from questions types and formats. I enjoyed it but it was hard to found my way into the Moodle documentation.

I began to add some phpunits tests but there is a lot more to do to cover most of the module features.