I have been attempting to update my site from 2.6 to 2.7. I had done this last month, but we ran into another issue (realized my template was 2.7 compatible yet), so I reverted back to 2.6.
Well, now my template has been updated, so I wanted to try the 2.7 update again. I did my plugins check and then went on to upgrade the database. However, I get an error:
Error code: ddltablealreadyexists
- line 500 of /lib/ddl/database_manager.php: ddl_exception thrown
- line 524 of /mod/quiz/db/upgrade.php: call to database_manager->rename_table()
- line 697 of /lib/upgradelib.php: call to xmldb_quiz_upgrade()
- line 420 of /lib/upgradelib.php: call to upgrade_plugins_modules()
- line 1615 of /lib/upgradelib.php: call to upgrade_plugins()
- line 434 of /admin/index.php: call to upgrade_noncore()
I read suggestions elsewhere about dropping your database tables and doing a fresh install. So, that's what I did. I dropped all of my database tables and did a new install of 2.7. After that, I restored my database to the backup that I had taken. Unfortunately, all that did was take me back to where I started - I had to go through the PHP check and then the plugins check again and then it wanted to update the database.
Is there anything else that I can do to finally get updated to 2.7?