Turnitin V1

Turnitin V1

by Yvonne Hamilton -
Number of replies: 2

Hi,

We are using Turnitin direct V1 and have upgraded to Moodle 2.6.2 and Turnitin version 2013111403 and now find the Submission Inbox submission area is blank when using IE9 even through 18 assignments have been submitted. Assignments and students display in Google Chrome just fine but not in IE9. Students can see their individual submissions in IE9 but tutors cannot see all/any submissions in their view using IE9.

I tried changing to a different theme with the same result.  I have deleted the Cache and Refreshed submissions but nothing seems to work and IE9 is our institutes default browser and will not be upgraded any time soon. I get no info if debugging is set to developer mode either. 

Is anyone else aware of this or has a solution?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Yvonne Hamilton

Re: Turnitin V1

by Mari Cruz García -

Hello Yvone,

If you upgrade to IE10 you will not have that problem. I am using the same version of Turnitin V1 and Moodle 2.6.3 and everything works fine in IE10.

Regards,

Mari Cruz

In reply to Mari Cruz García

Re: Turnitin V1

by Yvonne Hamilton -

Hi Mari,

We were aware this worked with other browsers and versions of IE but unfortunately, as stated in my original post, upgrading wasn't an option. Large institutes have other factors to consider when configuring/upgrading a default internet browser. 

Turnitin supplied this information in August regarding the issue: A quality assured, pre-release, plugin will be available via GitHub soon after it goes through QA testing.  The pre-release plugin will resolve the issue with the use of Internet Explorer 9.