http://docs.moodle.org/27/en/Using_TeX_Notation

in the Arrows section:

\leftrightharpoon must be \leftrightharpoons

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ludovico Sassarini

Re: typo error in TeX docs

by Marc Grober -
Then fix it dear Ludo, dear Ludo, dear Ludo,
Then fix it dear Ludo, then fix it right now.

In reply to Marc Grober

by Colin Fraser -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Testers

Is someone picking on me because I am left handed?  Even here...  

In reply to Marc Grober

by AL Rachels -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

I fixed it dear Marc, dear Marc, dear Marc.

I fixed it dear Marc...but it took a while...from 19 to 27.

In reply to AL Rachels

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Thanks for fixing it Al and thanks for fixing all versions too -just pointing out that we only actively maintain the current and previous versions, 2. 7 and 2.6 so it would have been ok to do those two - but obviously the more buckets without holes in , the bettersmile

In reply to AL Rachels

by Marc Grober -

Which means you enabled the OP sad

My point was that the docs are still largely a true community effort, and the fact of the matter is that few take the time to contribute.

That results in burn out for those that do,  a resort to the fora to locate solutions, and the ridiculous posting of the same question there hundreds of times.

Of course, with the constant changes HQ makes in the base product,  it has become almost impossible to keep docs current (see, e.g. http://docs.moodle.org/27/en/Talk:MathJax_filter)

Thankfully not my problem (Colin)

In reply to Marc Grober

by Colin Fraser -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Testers

Nah, it's like a lot of other things on my to do list, it will get done when I have the time to do more than just write a line or two. And good on ya Al, it is going to be while by the look of it.... 

In reply to Marc Grober

by Ludovico Sassarini -

sorry, next time I'll do using wiki, wasn't sure I could do that by myself

In reply to Ludovico Sassarini

by Marc Grober -

There is a Talk page where you can discuss changes, so if you are unsure you can always raise the issue there and see if anyone howls,  but the simple fact of the matter is that any changes can always be undone...

And don;t feel constrained to tweak the docs that are there....  if you feel the need to expand docs to address something that has not been addressed, you can do that as well....  That might take a bit of planning so that the incremental pages "fit" with the rest of the docs, but there are those around who really believe in community who will be able to help.

And - because of how the docs have been tweaked to be version specific,  there are LOTS of fixes to be made.