conducting viva exam plugin - viva

conducting viva exam plugin - viva

by nimishan sivaraj -
Number of replies: 5

we willing to create a plugin for viva exams for moodle.

viva exam - a lecture post vocal question in lms. i.e in voice format and students attend that quiz to answer in the same format. Time runs and stop answering mode in the  given time. is this available in moodle?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to nimishan sivaraj

Re: conducting viva exam plugin - viva

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Sorry, I have no idea what you mean. Please give more detailed explanation, possibly illustrated by concrete examples, screenshots, etc.

Joseph

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by nimishan sivaraj -

Viva question answering

A tutor can upload multiple questions as audios.

eg;-

a student or the user who is enroll to the particular course attend the number of questions in random order.(different people different questions.)

When the question runs to end, a timer starts to answer.

Countdown clock widget

eg :-

Soon the countdown timer ends the answer provided is saved as audio( eg :- mp3). (How? we wanna work out).

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by nimishan sivaraj -

Joseph, also we need to work out how to give preview to the user whether the recording is working properly or not.

In reply to nimishan sivaraj

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

An add-on like https://moodle.org/plugins/view.php?plugin=qtype_poodllrecording might get you close. I have not tried it myself, but it is probably worth a look.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)