moving on to next section...

Re: moving on to next section...

oleh Joseph Rézeau -
Jumlah balasan: 0
Gambar dari Core developers Gambar dari Particularly helpful Moodlers Gambar dari Plugin developers Gambar dari Testers Gambar dari Translators

Wendi "In the first lesson, under activity completion, the only thing I have checked is that the student must view the activity in order for it to be "complete", and that it is marked complete when that condition is met."

Ah now you are talking about the "activity completion" and the "conditional access" features, which is something completely different from the "lesson prerequisite" feature.

Unfortunately, what is quite confusing is that the Moodle Lesson activity was the first to have a "prerequisite" or "dependency" feature. Later on, the "activity completion" feature came along, for ALL resources and activities. But the original "prerequisite" feature remained in the Lesson activity. It should really have been removed, to avoid the confusion.

In the Lesson activity, given the large number of options and the possibility to have both the original "prerequisite" feature and the "conditional access" feature, I expect it is an impossible task to test out all the possible combinations.sedih

I do hope you will eventually find a combination that suits your needs and I will open a new discussion to discuss the "double-dependencies" problem.

ATB

Joseph

EDIT.- I edited my original message to include the "conditional access" feature.