disabling my moodle for my teachers / adding "add course" button in my moodle

disabling my moodle for my teachers / adding "add course" button in my moodle

by Alessandro Violante -
Number of replies: 2

Hi,

I've noticed that some of my teachers have set the My Moodle page, i don't know in which way.

So they don't see anymore the "Add course" button and they told me this is a problem.

I don't need the My Moodle page, so i want to disable it and go back to the "Site page" where the url is not

/my but /index.

I've read in other replies that you can do it by Site administration -> Appearance -> Navigation

However these changes does not affect the Teachers, but only the Administration profile

If this is not possible, i want to see the "Add course" button in the My Moodle page.

How can i do it?

Thank you,

Alex

P.S I made an error opening another post here

https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=263437

I wish some moderator could delete that.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Alessandro Violante

Re: disabling my moodle for my teachers / adding "add course" button in my moodle

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

I have deleted your other post for you. Regular teachers are not able to add a new course so can you confirm when you say teachers, do you mean users with the course creator role?

In reply to Mary Cooch

Re: disabling my moodle for my teachers / adding "add course" button in my moodle

by Alessandro Violante -

I confirm users with course creator role