[Release] Elegance 2.7 (official)

Re: [Release] Elegance 2.7 (official)

by Phil Moodle -
Number of replies: 2

The heading in question doesn't have either of those classes. The snippets I posted show clearly that the most specific identifier is just the H3 tag on it's own.

The HTML source is as shown below, and the the CSS is as above.

<div class="content"> <h3 class="sectionname">Main section at top of course - Section name</h3> <div class="summary"> <div class="no-overflow"> <h3>Heading 1</h3> <h4>Heading 2</h4> <h5>Heading 3</h5> <p><br></p> </div> </div> </div>

In reply to Phil Moodle

by Phil Moodle -

More information:

The section in the all.css generated CSS file only specifies h1 through h3, hence why heading 2 and heading 3 dont get affected as they're really H4 and H5.

The lines in question in the css are:

h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6{font-family:'Roboto',sans-serif;font-weight:400;color:#023482}
h1{letter-spacing:0px;font-style:normal;font-weight:300;font-size:24px;line-height:28px;margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:21px;text-transform:none}
h2{letter-spacing:0px;font-style:normal;font-weight:700;font-size:18px;line-height:21px;margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:21px}
h3{font-style:normal;font-weight:700;font-size:16px;line-height:21px;margin-bottom:21px}

I can't work out where these are coming from. And this is in a pretty much brand new install of moodle and elegance. It also affects the section names as they are h3 as well.

Edit: Here is a guest accessible site so you can see for yourself there is no class affecting it: http://web3.mtaustin-h.schools.nsw.edu.au/course/view.php?id=5

In reply to Phil Moodle

by Phil Moodle -

I've temporarily overridden it with the custom CSS code, hopefully there aren't other H3 tags this breaks though.