[Release] Elegance 2.7 (official)

[Release] Elegance 2.7 (official)

by Danny Wahl -
Number of replies: 80

Elegance 2.7 has been released to the plugins repository.

Elegance 2.7 has been tested in Moodle 2.6.3+, Moodle 2.7+, and dev.

If you're using Elegance in a production environment this should give you a better experience than the previous release (Elegance 2.6.3).  I do NOT recommend using the git version on a production environment.

Changelog, etc... are in the plugins DB.  Please file any issues at github.

go get it!

Average of ratings: Useful (4)
In reply to Danny Wahl

Re: [Release] Elegance 2.7 (official)

by David Dunn -

Thanks for your continued support of this theme, Danny. 

Look forward to installing the latest version this morning.

In reply to Danny Wahl

by Julian Ridden -

Woot!

Great work.

Is there a formal changelog however identifying changes. I have noticed a few features removed (tiled resources in courses for example) that might be worth highlighting for ppl grabbing the new version.

I see you have really cleaned up the code. Looking sweet!

Julian

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Danny Wahl

by tufit tufit -

Hi, in 2.6.2 when I was in the course, activities or resources was in the box. I install Moodle 2.7 and Elegance 2.7 and activities or resources ar in line like always in Moodle. What I do wrong?

In reply to tufit tufit

by Omari Celestine -

I am also having the same issue. Alongside this, the custom My Courses page when logged in disappeared.

In reply to Omari Celestine

by Danny Wahl -

the "My Courses" tiles have been removed from this release as they were not mobile compatible- but they might be reintroduced in a future release cool

In reply to Danny Wahl

by tufit tufit -

I will be great-full when the boxes will be reintroduced in a future release. This boxes in courses was very innovative and beautyfull.

In reply to tufit tufit

by Danny Wahl -
the "tiled resources" setting has been removed from the theme because (IMO) it belongs more in a course format than in a theme.  Perhaps this would be a good feature request for the grid format.
In reply to Danny Wahl

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

RE: the "tiled resources" setting has been removed from the theme because (IMO) it belongs more in a course format than in a theme.  Perhaps this would be a good feature request for the grid format.

Please don't pass the buck to me Danny! smile

I anybody wished to port the code to the Grid format as an optional setting (on the MOODLE_27 branch ATM, being where new functionality is added), then I would be willing to consider such a pull request on the proviso that it passed though code checker without issues and proven to work.

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Danny Wahl -

haha, sorry!  That was just what came to mind for grid course resources- grid course format.

I still stand by my statement that it does not belong in the theme - but I'll look (at some point) at building it into your course format

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Ok, so if anyone wants the tiled resources, add the code in the attached file

to your custom css file.  

Bear in mind the following:

1) While it seems to be working well, I have not tested extensively so add with the understanding that I do not guarantee it to work on your site!

2) This is the code from Julian's style sheet but I have customized it a little and made the tiles smaller.  If you want the larger tiles, message me and I will get you original code with no adjustments (or you could just copy the code from the coursetiles css file in Julian's older version.

Hope it helps...

Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Danny Wahl

by David Dunn -

Hi Danny,

I can't get rid of background image (Shanghai in smog?). The background image box is empty in the settings, and I can't see where the background image is coming from.

In reply to David Dunn

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Just in case this is cached data try a Purge all cache and see if that removes it?
In reply to Mary Evans

by David Dunn -

Hi Mary,

I just replaced it with a repeating one-pixel strip, so that was a simple workaround.

It's odd, however, that even though the default for the bgd image box was "empty", and the box was empty as far as I could tell, the city smog image still displayed.

In reply to David Dunn

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

In that case it may well be the default. I have not checked out Danny's new version of this theme yet I was stuck trying to fix Moodle core code which is driving me crazy! I thought I would try I quite morning in the forum for a change of scenery! How wrong can I get! LOL

I'll take a look see and get back shortly

Cheers

Mary

In reply to David Dunn

by Danny Wahl -

Mary is correct, it is the default image- it actually always was but was broken in previous versions resulting in a 404 error in the console.

you can either upload your own background image or add:

body, html { background-image: none; }

to custom css

In reply to Danny Wahl

by Sam Mudle -

Having a background image really slams scrolling performance on my quad core machine in firefox.

If I remove it, it's silky smooth scrolling.  Anyone else see this?

In reply to Danny Wahl

by David Dunn -

I remember there was previously discussion about the marketing spots not aligning neatly, but I don't recall any solution (see screenshot).

misaligned

Another very minor point is the difference in font between "Login" and both "Make new account" and "Forgot password" (see second screenshot). Or are mine eyes deceiving me?

fonts

In reply to David Dunn

by David Dunn -

While on the subject of fonts, am I the only one seeing a certain fuzziness, especially at the tops of characters?

fuzzy font

In reply to David Dunn

by Danny Wahl -

I'm wondering if this has to do with language?  If you change to "English" does it still happen?

what's your browser?

In reply to Danny Wahl

by David Dunn -

The issue with the fuzzy letters appears to be a Chrome issue; in Firefox the characters are beautifully smooth.

The other issue does not appear to be browser-related, nor language-related -- in Firefox, in English, the Create account and Forgot password text is a serif font, whereas the Log in text is sans serif.

In reply to David Dunn

by Brian Evans -

David,

Google recently fixed the font rendering issue but didn't turn it on by default.  If you have the latest version of Chrome, type " chrome://flags/#enable-direct-write " in the search bar, click the link to enable directwrite, and restart Chrome.  This solves the problem.

In reply to Brian Evans

by Phil Moodle -

Why is it only an issue on private moodles though? The iMoot page doesn't have this issue, and uses the same font.

In reply to Phil Moodle

by Danny Wahl -

it's not private moodles vs iMoot

the version on iMoot is the older version of Elegance that uses fonts.google.com to load the font- Google handles browser detection and serves all versions of the font including SVG.

the new version loads the font from within the theme (better for intranet users) but the SVG isn't included.  I just haven't added the SVG yet.

In reply to Danny Wahl

by Richard Schwarz -

Which file do I need to use to go back to grabbing the fonts from Google? Not that I don't like having it in the template, but if it makes it easier to include options, then I'll go with that. 

In reply to Danny Wahl

by David Scotson -
I'd be surprised if SVG was the answer to this problem. I think SVG only gets served, and used, by older versions of iOS. Modern browsers should be using WOFF by preference.

If you're locally hosting you'll need to specify all the formats to cover every user but Google Web Fonts should detect the kind of browser that is visiting and only send a single format as required e.g. if I visit:

http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Roboto

In Firefox, it only servers a .woff file.

Maybe check your .woff file that you're serving locally isn't corrupt or otherwise odd (and don't directly grab the one served by Google, they send different files to Mac/Linux/Windows).
In reply to David Scotson

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

David and Danny, you might be interested in this: https://github.com/DBezemer/moodle-theme_essential/issues/92 - as I've found issues with Google fonts and Firefox over the serving of woff files.  The @font-face css loads but the file does not because the response headers do not contain a access control allow origin entry set to a value of '*' and hence Firefox blocks this.  I'm still looking into this issue but perhaps locally hosted fonts are the best solution, especially when a woff version is available.

In reply to David Dunn

by Danny Wahl -
thanks for the report I will convert these into issues at github smile
In reply to Danny Wahl

by Jay Regan -

Feel like this is probably a very simple thing that I have overlooked but how do I fill the area that is blank on my front page shown in the attached screenshot? Cant seem to locate any options to enter code to be inserted to that area of the page.

Cheers

In reply to Jay Regan

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Turn editing on.  Add a label right there.  Then you can put whatever you want there.  I messed with the css to make the marketing spots fill the full width - not sure when they don't...

In reply to Emma Richardson

by Mary Evans -

Isn't that a Block area? The place where you can drag/drop a block to?

In reply to Mary Evans

by David Dunn -

Yes it is a block area. I've successfully filled it with an html block (Flickr stream) and a random glossary entry block (Hall of Fame showcase). 

In reply to David Dunn

by Jay Regan -

Thanks for the help, added it via Add a new block > HTML > then under 'On this Page' for the settings, set Region to Homepage Middle.

Now this has been solved, would anybody be so kind to suggest how I can stop the scrollbar (see attached picture) from appearing?

In reply to Jay Regan

by Mary Evans -

LOL...that is the one of the most sought after questions in this forum.

These are the culprit lines of code so to stop them add the following line into your Elegance Custom CSS box settings page 

#block-region-side-middle .block .content { overflow: none;}

That should fix the little critter!

Cheers

Mary

In reply to Danny Wahl

by Trevor Wilson -

Hi, all

I've just upgraded my dev environment to the latest 2.7 build in anticipation of soon using it in production.

I grabbed the latest Elegance and put it in the theme folder, and it shows in the selector, but when I change to it I get NO css at all... no layout, images, nothing... just text as if I was using a screen reader.

I've tried purging the theme caches, and also purge all.

All the themes that come with Moodle work flawlessly.

Any input on what I've fouled up would be greatly appreciated.

This is on a local WAMP box, and all the file perms seem identical for all users.

Thanks in advance,

Trevor 

In reply to Danny Wahl

by Emma Richardson -

Danny,

I love that you have been cleaning up the code which was much needed and I sort of understand  your thought about the tiled resources...but the fact is, there are a lot of people out there that really want them back.  Seeing as it was an option anyway, can we talk you into returning them to us?  This is the one thing holding me up from switching to your version..

Thanks for all your work on this, by the way!

Emma

by Danny Wahl -

You've convinced me:

https://github.com/thedannywahl/moodle-theme_elegance/issues/31

However, I invite anyone to help me talk through the considerations that need to be made to do this right.  Some things that pop into my head initially:

• multiple course formats
  • labels, folders
  • when a resource shows the description on the page
  • conditional access output
  • should be a "true" BS3 grid
  • indented resources
  • drag-and-drop reordering
  • ???
In reply to Danny Wahl

by Emma Richardson -

Thanks Danny, happy to help.  

I have started going through Julian's CSS style sheet and am trying to clean it up.  I have also made a bunch of tweaks since posting the css that realigns the edit icons correctly. I will post that version tomorrow.  I like the tiles slightly smaller than Julian's and most of my clients do too so I have been resizing them but not without consequences!

Drag-and-drop reordering works by the way.  Love the idea of a true BS3 grid - have no idea how to implement that but it makes sense though it is working responsively very well on my dev site.  Description on course page is an interesting problem and labels always have to be addressed separately.

I think you would remove the indent icon because it doesn't make much sense. If you could somehow make a grid and be able to drag a tile to any cell in the grid that would be really cool.

Just was at Julian's last moot and very inspired right now to get this working perfectly!  

In reply to Danny Wahl

by peter winter -

Love this theme.

I have Moodle2.7+ (Build: 20140605) and the latest Elegance release. Everything is fine except my custom menu text which is very dark and virtually disappears when hovered over. Is there anything I can do?

Custom menu

Custom menu

In reply to peter winter

by Emma Richardson -

Add this to your custom css - change the color code to your preference.

.navbar .navbar-nav>li>a:hover, .navbar .navbar-nav>li>a:focus {

color:#31849b;

}

by William Scott -

What about the opposite? the non-hover colour?

And more importantly the rest of the text in the banner/brand area - it's a light grey but I want it another colour - but can't seem to get it to work.

I'm not that proficient with CSS sad

In reply to William Scott

by Emma Richardson -

Sorry, missed this question.  For the non-hover color, this should work:

.navbar-inverse .nav>li>a {
  1. color: #yourcolorcodehere;
}

by Francesc Delis -
Hi Emma

The CSS code in my custom CSS box does not seem to work for me. What could be the problem?

Thank you

In reply to Francesc Delis

by Mary Evans -

If you added CSS to the Elegance  > General settings page then it could be the CSS you wrote must be wrong for the element you are trying to style, or you have an error in it.

If you are not sure please add the CSS here so we can check it?

thanks

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

by Francesc Delis -

Hi Mary

I wrote the css code written before in this forum

.navbar-inverse .nav>li>a {
  1. color: #ffffff;
}

I have written it with and without the ; final in the color code but no answer.

Thank you!!!! 

by Francesc Delis -

Hi again Mary!!!

The code was wrong. The correct one for what I wanted to do, change the color of the items in the navigation bar, is:

.navbar .navbar-nav>li>a{color:#ffffff}

Thank you anyway!!!!

by Mary Evans -

Hi yes that was the problem...sorry I did not get back to you sooner.

but glad it is fixed!

In reply to Danny Wahl

by Emma Richardson -

I was thinking about course formats - definitely want the option available with multiple course formats but it would actually be amazing if you could set it at the course level instead of the site level but I am thinking that would take the addition of a whole new kind of plugin.

In reply to Danny Wahl

by William Scott -

Thanks for your work on the theme.

I have a query, the labels in a course seem to have a whole lot of padding (or at least a big gap) between them and say a Quiz or a file. How can I reduce this gap?

In reply to William Scott

by Gareth J Barnard -

You can reduce the gap by using browser development tools (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Web_development_tools), inspecting the problem area to determine the faulty CSS.  Then apply the fix in the custom CSS area and post the solution here for the developer to integrate into the next version of the theme.

Or at least screen shot the problem and post here so we have a better idea if the issue and can replicate easily thereby helping us provide the solution faster.

by William Scott -

Here we go. See attachment.

Quizzes and other activities are fine, its just the labels that really push out the gap.

Thanks.

In reply to Danny Wahl

by William Scott -

Now I am trying to add the course title into the header section of the page (below the site name). What is the PHP code to do this?

I saw it somewhere but I cannot seem to find it now.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

In reply to Danny Wahl

by Sam Mudle -
(Moodle 2.6.4)

A small bug.  The link to the font awesome page is http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/icons/

You have it as http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/cheatsheet/ which is giving a 404 error.

In reply to Sam Mudle

by Danny Wahl -

they both work for me.  the cheetsheet is different than the icon list.

In reply to Danny Wahl

Elegance child theme not working

by luciano biondo -
I was using Moodle 2.6.3+ (Build: 20140515) with elegance 2.6.2 (Build: 20140321) and with the child theme I enclose.

I tried to install, on a local copy, Moodle 2.7.1 (Build: 20140714) with elegance 2.7.0.06 (Build: 2014070401). It works, but the child theme doesn't anymore, giving this error:
Fatal error: Class 'core_course_renderer' not found in /Library/Server/Web/Data/Sites/www.unipocle.it/theme/elegance/renderers/course_renderer.php on line 27

I don't uderstand why, as every renderer file is inherited, so I was believing it should have been working either in both elegance and child theme or in none.

Note: the error tells about disk location , not web url (www.unipocle.it is the name of the folder containing domain files)

Can anybody help me?
In reply to luciano biondo

Re: Elegance child theme not working

by Mary Evans -

Have you changed the child theme version.php to reflect the upgraded parent theme elegance version?

In reply to Mary Evans

by luciano biondo -
Yes, I wrote:
$plugin->dependencies = array(
'theme_elegance' => 2014070401);
where the number is the version of elegance theme.

In the child theme, I haven't put dependencies from theme_bootstrap. Must I write it?
In reply to luciano biondo

by Danny Wahl -
I think this is your issue.  In your config you have:

$THEME->rendererfactory = 'theme_overridden_renderer_factory';
which is a special declaration that looks for a file called renderers.php in your theme's directory.

since you don't have a renderers.php file you're getting an error.  Either delete that line from your config or touch renderers.php

also - open up /elegance/renderers/course_renderer.php and make sure that that class core_course_renderer actually IS there!

In reply to Danny Wahl

by luciano biondo -
Deleting the line
$THEME->rendererfactory = 'theme_overridden_renderer_factory';
gives no result. Always the same error.

Touch renderers.php: what do you mean?

In /elegance/renderers/course_renderer.php line 27 (the content is totally different from previosus version of elegance and too complex for me to understand) says:

class theme_elegance_core_course_renderer extends core_course_renderer {

/**
* Returns HTML to display a course category as a part of a tree
* This is an internal function, to display a particular category and all its contents
* use {@link core_course_renderer::course_category()}
* @param coursecat_helper $chelper various display options
* @param coursecat $coursecat
* @param int $depth depth of this category in the current tree
* @return string
*/
protected function coursecat_category(coursecat_helper $chelper, $coursecat, $depth) {
// open category tag
$classes = array('category');
if (empty($coursecat->visible)) {
$classes[] = 'dimmed_category';
}
if ($chelper->get_subcat_depth() > 0 && $depth >= $chelper->get_subcat_depth()) {
// do not load content
$categorycontent = '';
$classes[] = 'notloaded';
if ($coursecat->get_children_count() ||
($chelper->get_show_courses() >= self::COURSECAT_SHOW_COURSES_COLLAPSED && $coursecat->get_courses_count())) {
$classes[] = 'with_children';
$classes[] = 'collapsed';
}
} else {
// load category content
$categorycontent = $this->coursecat_category_content($chelper, $coursecat, $depth);
$classes[] = 'loaded';
if (!empty($categorycontent)) {
$classes[] = 'with_children';
}
}

// Make sure JS file to expand category content is included.
$this->coursecat_include_js();

$content = html_writer::start_tag('div', array(
'class' => join(' ', $classes),
'data-categoryid' => $coursecat->id,
'data-depth' => $depth,
'data-showcourses' => $chelper->get_show_courses(),
'data-type' => self::COURSECAT_TYPE_CATEGORY,
));

// category name
$categoryname = $coursecat->get_formatted_name();
$categoryname = html_writer::tag('span', $categoryname);

$categoryiconnum = 'categoryicon' . $coursecat->id;

global $PAGE;
$val = '';
$icon = '';
// Do a settings check to output our icon for the category
if(!empty($PAGE->theme->settings->enablecategoryicon)) {
if(!empty($PAGE->theme->settings->$categoryiconnum)) {
// User has set a value for the category
$val = $PAGE->theme->settings->$categoryiconnum;
} else {
// User hasn't set a value for the category, get the default
if(!empty($PAGE->theme->settings->defaultcategoryicon)) {
$val = $PAGE->theme->settings->defaultcategoryicon;
}
}
}
if(!empty($val)) {
$icon = html_writer::tag('i', '', array('class' => 'fa fa-' . $val));
}

$categoryname = html_writer::link(new moodle_url('/course/index.php',
array('categoryid' => $coursecat->id)),
$icon . $categoryname);
if ($chelper->get_show_courses() == self::COURSECAT_SHOW_COURSES_COUNT
&& ($coursescount = $coursecat->get_courses_count())) {
$categoryname .= html_writer::tag('span', ' ('. $coursescount.')',
array('title' => get_string('numberofcourses'), 'class' => 'numberofcourse'));
}
$content .= html_writer::start_tag('div', array('class' => 'info'));

$content .= html_writer::tag(($depth > 1) ? 'h4' : 'h3', $categoryname, array('class' => 'categoryname'));
$content .= html_writer::end_tag('div'); // .info

// add category content to the output
$content .= html_writer::tag('div', $categorycontent, array('class' => 'content'));

$content .= html_writer::end_tag('div'); // .category

// Return the course category tree HTML
return $content;
}
}
In reply to Danny Wahl

by Sean Mullins -

Wonderful!

Would there be anyway to have the Footer appear at the bottom of the log in screen instead of at a set pixel distance?  It really throws off the beauty of having that feature.

Thanks!

In reply to Sean Mullins

by Danny Wahl -

this is already fixed in the master version and will be inlcuded in 2.7.1 soon

In reply to Sean Mullins

by Paulo Bagorro -

I am also having the same issue.

How to fix it?

Thanks

In reply to Paulo Bagorro

by Richard Schwarz -

It's fixed in the master, so my best guess would be to have a look there.

https://github.com/thedannywahl/moodle-theme_elegance

My guess is css is involved - set the top:auto and the bottom:0 should fix it.

In reply to Danny Wahl

by Phil Moodle -

Awesome theme. Couple of questions:

1. How do you get the "signup_panel" next to the login panel shown in the demo and the iMoot site? Can't find settings for that anywhere.
  2. My headings are out of whack in course pages. My Heading 1 is smaller than the other two. Looking at the code, Heading 1 is <h3> with Heading 2 being H4 and Heading 3 being H5, which is all fine, however somewhere my CSS is setting h3 individually to size 16.
    The following code is from the inspector from "all:5431"
h3 {
  1. font-stylenormal;
  2. font-weight700;
  3. font-size16px;
  4. line-height21px;
  5. margin-bottom21px;
}

whilst the following is being over ridden at lines all:2138

h3.h3 {
  1. font-size24px;
}
In reply to Phil Moodle

by Mary Evans -

Hi,

1. Email-based self-registration is what you need to enable to get the sign-up next to login
  2. It's no so much the 'h3' it is the face that this particulae heading has a class which is 'coursename' or 'categoryname'. If you use FireBug you will be able to find out which one you need to alter, then you can add some CSS to modify the font-size.

Cheers

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

by Phil Moodle -

The heading in question doesn't have either of those classes. The snippets I posted show clearly that the most specific identifier is just the H3 tag on it's own.

The HTML source is as shown below, and the the CSS is as above.

<div class="content"> <h3 class="sectionname">Main section at top of course - Section name</h3> <div class="summary"> <div class="no-overflow"> <h3>Heading 1</h3> <h4>Heading 2</h4> <h5>Heading 3</h5> <p><br></p> </div> </div> </div>

In reply to Phil Moodle

by Phil Moodle -

More information:

The section in the all.css generated CSS file only specifies h1 through h3, hence why heading 2 and heading 3 dont get affected as they're really H4 and H5.

The lines in question in the css are:

h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6{font-family:'Roboto',sans-serif;font-weight:400;color:#023482}
h1{letter-spacing:0px;font-style:normal;font-weight:300;font-size:24px;line-height:28px;margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:21px;text-transform:none}
h2{letter-spacing:0px;font-style:normal;font-weight:700;font-size:18px;line-height:21px;margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:21px}
h3{font-style:normal;font-weight:700;font-size:16px;line-height:21px;margin-bottom:21px}

I can't work out where these are coming from. And this is in a pretty much brand new install of moodle and elegance. It also affects the section names as they are h3 as well.

Edit: Here is a guest accessible site so you can see for yourself there is no class affecting it: http://web3.mtaustin-h.schools.nsw.edu.au/course/view.php?id=5

In reply to Phil Moodle

by Phil Moodle -

I've temporarily overridden it with the custom CSS code, hopefully there aren't other H3 tags this breaks though.

In reply to Danny Wahl

by Nathan Friend -

Excellent theme well done.

Top level menu items don't appear to be clickable when there are submenus defined e.g.

menu1|http://somwhere.com (This doesn't appear to work, although the URL appears in the source)

-submenu1|http://somwhere.com (This works)

menu2|http://somwhere.com (This works)

menu3|http://somwhere.com (This works)

Running on Moodle 2.7.  Any ideas?

In reply to Danny Wahl

by David Dunn -

Elegance 

0.1.22.7.0.06 (Build: 2014070401)

Apologies if these issues have previously been addressed.

1. The Hide option in the Edit menu by each activity does not do anything. You have to go to the complete course edit settings page to un/hide. (see screenshot)

Hide menu on course page

2. The alignment in the navigation block is not clear (see screenshot). Filters, Grades (?), Backup, etc. should move left; otherwise they appear to be sub-sections of Users, Badges, etc.

List alignment error

In reply to David Dunn

by Danny Wahl -

#1 is already fixes in 2.7.1

for #2 please open an issue

In reply to Danny Wahl

by David Dunn -

Thanks for all the improvements in 2.7.1, Danny. Our teachers really appreciate them.

I will open an issue re. the nav block alignment.

- David

In reply to Danny Wahl

by Dominik Stuerzer -
Thank you soooo much for this theme! It really changed my whole Moodle experience!

Is it possible to change the page the logo links to?
I want it to link to my domain root and not to the /moodle subfolder.

Thanks
Dominik