Conditional Formatting gradebook

Re: Conditional Formatting gradebook

by dawn alderson -
Number of replies: 0

Lewis, hi

am not a programmer either ;0)

Right, when you say: For now I do not even mind it hard coded messy....then I assume you are happy to fiddle indefinitely (LOL!). 

Seriously, when you also say: I also created  ".path-grade-report-grader span.gradenearpass" ready for Amber, and if I manually go in and change the name it goes amber..... What I can't work out is how on earth to make it work !Well, I think-could be wrong, of course, the if statement works in binary...as far as I can work out...so you will need to create your scoring within 1 and work with 0 too...........I am not sure where you got 5 from....did it jump on the screen-am playing with you smile

So, see Itamar's posts here, https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=140915  as some sort of solution-of sorts-you may need to customise the customised-through customising your grade-spread ;0)

Now, Lewis I am still struggling to work out your amber thingy-what does it mean? You see, I cannot see how you can work out a meaningful spread of marks if we don't know what the middle category is telling the student....is it for a work in progress? So, fail-due to incompleted effort-and therefore can have a chance to progress to green in a given time...yikes making this up as I go along-narrative helps a bit though eh.     

Hope helpful

Dawn