button at the bottom of the lesson pages

button at the bottom of the lesson pages

Wendi Daniels - દ્વારા
Number of replies: 5
There is a button at the bottom of the lesson pages that redirects to the same page I am on. I have the pages programed to link to the next lesson (lesson one links to lesson two, etc). I removed the time limit and quiz limits, and it is still like this. Why would it be doing this?
In reply to Wendi Daniels

Re: button at the bottom of the lesson pages

Hartmut Scherer - દ્વારા

Hi Wendi,

Can you check in your lesson what you selected in jump? It should be something other than this page.

lesson

With kind regards,

Hartmut

In reply to Hartmut Scherer

Wendi Daniels - દ્વારા

Wendi Daniels - દ્વારા
I have several "lessons" in a row, and then a quiz. Do I just keep jumping to "next page"?

Mary Cooch - દ્વારા
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

You use the jump to next page within an individual lesson to move from different pages/questions in there. From one lesson to another you would use  a different system - the prerequisite for example.

In reply to Mary Cooch

Wendi Daniels - દ્વારા
Mary, would you please give me a more complete answer? How do I make the button on the bottom of the page take the person to the next lesson, rather than just redirecting them to the same lesson they are already in? How is it done? The prerequisite information and settings>appearance>link to next activity are both set up correctly.