Problem: Need to change the grading scale after students were graded but Moodle won't let me
- Using Moodle 2.4
- Class was converted from 1.9, so this could be a legacy issue.
- A manual assignment entry was added directly in the gradebook when class was taught in 1.9 last year
- The grading scale was set to be a maximum of 4 points
- Today the Instructor has issued grades for this assignment
- Oops, the scale should have been 3 points, not 4
- When I try to edit the entry directly from the gradebook, it will not let me change the 4.0 to a 3.0. It is uneditable.
- There is no corresponding activity elsewhere in the class because remember, this was a manual entry created directly in the gradebook.