Version question

Version question

by James Choi -
Number of replies: 3

I am still trying to make background xml import to work.  Please help me install the right files.

I understand that I need to have this filter first.  I installed it.

• filter_poodll_moodle27_2014062000.zip

Then which one do I have to install?  Both of them seems to have whiteboard drawing feature.  I have installed the first one and the xml import with background is not working yet.  I would like to try the second one but I am not sure if I can install both, or uninstall the first, etc.

• qtype_poodllrecording_moodle27_2014051700.zip
  • repository_poodll_moodle27_2014050100.zip

My goal is to install whiteboard feature that allows me to import xml files with background in it.  I am not using other recording features yet, thus I could live without them at the moment.

Please tell me what is the right approach.  Thank you.

James Choi

Average of ratings: -
In reply to James Choi

Re: Version question

by James Choi -

I am sorry for novice questions.  After posting the questions, I realized I was mixing up the question type and repositories.

Now I have all three zips installed successfully.

And yet the xml with background won't show the background when imported.  (I checked by clicking the magnifying glass right after the import.)  What other things could be wrong?  Where should I look next?

Thank you.

James Choi

In reply to James Choi

by James Choi -

In addition, I have upgraded these two as well.

• assignfeedback_poodll_moodle27_2014050100.zip
  • datafield_poodll_moodle27_2014050100.zip

In addition to these three I mentioned before.

Still can't read the background image from the file Just Hunt posted (which I re-attach here.)

Thank you.

James Choi

In reply to James Choi

by Justin Hunt -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

It really should work. It does so on other installs, including http://demo.poodll.com

I wonder if you turn debugging up to max from the site administration menu, if you get any errors either on screen or in your apache error log?