how I make this change to my moodle theme

how I make this change to my moodle theme

by abbaspour abbaspour -
Number of replies: 6

my theme is decaf and my moodle version is 2.5

please see picture 1 . in it background header block of right is inverse the left side . 

this is the site : http://www.eskill.ir

other change in the next post

Attachment 1.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to abbaspour abbaspour

Re: how I make this change to my moodle theme

by abbaspour abbaspour -

1- how I can show site news in this site : http://www.ibilms.ir

with The default . site news show entirely , but in this site , news show with topic and time and when I click on title it show All the site news .

2- when I add a tag , it is in the center of course but I want it was in the right of course .

Attachment 2.png

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

The link does not work to that site. Why not write to that college and ask how they did that.  I am sure they would tell you in the spirit of Moodle and learning.

As for the TAG block you just need to add this...

.dir-rtl .block_tags.block .content { text-align: right;}

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

The theme you have shown an image ot is not the Decaf theme, it is a theme I made in 2010 called Aardvark-Lite. And as it is shown in that image, it has the correct look when in RTL mode.  So what do you want to do that is different?

The title is on the right...are you wanting it to be on the left like LTR is?

In reply to Mary Evans

by abbaspour abbaspour -

hi my friend I want header blocks for region side-pre have different background image from blocks for region side-post .

also when I add label in activities it  is in the center but I want it was in the right . 

by Mary Evans -

The design of the page is so that the images wrap around the OUTSIDE of the page, so it does not make sense to have them on the inside.  It is like a paper clip, you clip it to the page not through the page like a staple!

In reply to Mary Evans

by abbaspour abbaspour -

hello my friend . how I can make this changes in my decaf theme . please see this picture .

Attachment decaf theme.png