show profile teacher and References and list of contents

show profile teacher and References and list of contents

by abbaspour abbaspour -
Number of replies: 7
hi to my friends . by what course format or how I can to show profile teacher and References and list of contents separated in course ? I downloaded noticeboard format and in screenshot it can show profile teacher but in my moodle Not shown .
Average of ratings: -
In reply to abbaspour abbaspour

Re: show profile teacher and References and list of contents

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Umm, the Noticeboard format only shows the teacher name etc. in the screenshot as they are apart of the 'forum' as rendered when they have posted.  Its not actually showing a list of teachers in the course.

What do you mean by 'list of contents separated in course' please?  The contents are already there.

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by abbaspour abbaspour -
hi please see this files . I want to creat this .

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Looking at 2.png, just use a label and then the editor to enter the information with links that you want.  1.png I think is the compressed categories and courses which I think kicks in when you gave a lot of courses.  3.png and 4.png are just course screen shots?

by abbaspour abbaspour -

yes they are screen shots . picture 3 is the list of class with adobe connect  and I re uploaded picture 4 and translated some place to ٍEnglish to show my Purpose .

Attachment 4.png

by Gareth J Barnard -

Thank you.  So, you want to have a list of references and list of contents at the top which replicate the contents of the course underneath?  Or is it a matter of just having sections with the content you add manually.

I'm really sorry, but I'm not quite sure what you want.

by abbaspour abbaspour -

is it a matter of just having sections with the content I add manually

by Gareth J Barnard -

In that case, use the topics format, have some extra sections for the content and then use labels in those sections smile