I'm working on updating Moodle to 2.6.3+. I moved my old moodle directory, uploaded and installed the new files and copied the config.php file to the new directory. When I went through the installation/upgrade process I did not see anything that indicated there was a problem.
When the install had completed and I had set up the admin access I noticed that the "normal" Moodle formatting I was used to was gone and my entire site was a long line of text down the left hand side of my screen (screenshot below). I tried a few things with the themes, but no luck. I'm hoping there's a simple solution.
Thank you for your time.