Simply show all work for one student

Simply show all work for one student

by Will Muenchow -
Number of replies: 5
Maybe I'm missing something, but isn't there a way to simply list all the assignments and points listed on one page, for one student? 
In reply to Will Muenchow

Re: Simply show all work for one student

by Michael Penney -
Click on a student's name in the gradebook to show just their grades. 
In reply to Michael Penney

by Will Muenchow -
This will only show their grades in categories. It will not show simply all the assignments and grades that go along with them. If I want to print off thier grades, I need to go into lets say "Quiz Cateogry" and print, than "Assignment Category" and print, I want to be able to print off all of their assignment grades in one swing. Also, if I simply just click on their name and do not put them into categories, they are listed in uncateogized and I get nothing but that percent for that category.

Am I missing something??

by Michael Penney -
That is how it works. We talked about an option to display categories and their included items all on one page, but it didn't make it into 1.5.

You can put this in the bug tracker as a feature request if you like.

by W Page -

Hi Will!

Along with what Michael P suggested regarding the bug/feature request, you may also want to mention it at the thread below.  Michael P is an active contributor to that thread.  Zbigniew may be also able to incorporate this into some other things he is working on in the Gradebook.  That is, if he has the time.  It might end up as a "hack" for now and be placed into a future Moodle as a feature.

More gradebook discussion
http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=25979

It would be nice view to have and it would also help to keep the work load down.  Would also be nice to be able to print these kind of things via a "printer-friendly" page and/or PDF format. wink big grin

It would also be a nice feature to have in light of the future MyMoodle pages and centralized reporting of grades.

Please post the link to the bug/feature request that you file so folks can easily vote for it.

WP1