What Elearning features can be added to moodle module to make module more interactive,user friendly?

Re: What Elearning features can be added to moodle module to make module more interactive,user friendly?

by Marcus Green -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

But people are understandably cautious about going with non core code. The Cloze GUI is very good 

https://moodle.org/plugins/pluginversions.php?plugin=tinymce_clozeeditor

but its not core.

The other options you mention (OU Question Types) are excellent in terms of features and support but they are not core.

At the Edinburgh Moodle Moot 2014 I asked a room full of about 80 Attendees "who here can type out Cloze Syntax 'off the top of their head'" and one person put up their hands, that person was Michael de Raadt (person in charge of development at Moodle HQ). This is a mountain sized usability issue in core Moodle.

I took a look at the install of an organisation that teaches languages amongst other things and  they had 60,000 multiple choice questions and 750 Cloze questions, I think that tells a story.

Cloze or Cloze style question types needs fixing in Moodle Core not through addons.

(Andreas and German are you planning/working on a 2.7/Atto version?)