How can i control what happens when a quiz fails

How can i control what happens when a quiz fails

by Chris Klissiaris -
Number of replies: 5

Hello,

I have built a platform and i have some lessons. this lessons have quiz on. 

When someone fails the quiz i want him not to be able to continue. In fact i need him to be able to follow successfully every step and then go to the next.

Any ideas please?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Chris Klissiaris

Re: How can i control what happens when a quiz fails

by Joseph Rézeau -
Core developers இன் படம் Particularly helpful Moodlers இன் படம் Plugin developers இன் படம் Testers இன் படம் Translators இன் படம்

Hi Chris,

In Moodle terminology, the words "Course", "Quiz" and "Lesson" all mean something different and precise. It is impossible to understand your problem if you do not use those 3 words in their "Moodle meanings". Please re-phrase your question so we can understand it and help you.கண்சிமிட்டு

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Chris Klissiaris -

Fair enough புன்முறுவல்

I have created a course. This caurse has on the first week 1 page with powerpoint embed. Then a quiz that has a question from my question bank. then another page with powerpoint embed.

I want if the student fails the quiz not to be able to continue to the second page

by Chris Klissiaris -
Actually my only problem is how i can implement cloze questions into a lesson. I have created on the question bank a lot of cloze type questions and i want to add them to a lesson so i can control what happens on each multiple try to solve those quiz

by Joseph Rézeau -
Core developers இன் படம் Particularly helpful Moodlers இன் படம் Plugin developers இன் படம் Testers இன் படம் Translators இன் படம்

Again you are mixing up the Quiz and Lesson activities terms, so it's difficult to understand what you mean.

"I have created on the question bank a lot of cloze type questions and i want to add them to a lesson"

If you use the word "lesson" here in the sense of the Moodle Lesson activity, then you cannot have Cloze type questions inside a Lesson.

Joseph