How can i control what happens when a quiz fails

How can i control what happens when a quiz fails

by Chris Klissiaris -
Number of replies: 5

Hello,

I have built a platform and i have some lessons. this lessons have quiz on. 

When someone fails the quiz i want him not to be able to continue. In fact i need him to be able to follow successfully every step and then go to the next.

Any ideas please?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Chris Klissiaris

Re: How can i control what happens when a quiz fails

by Joseph Rézeau -
iTaba kei {Sa} iTaba kei {Sa} iTaba kei {Sa} iTaba kei {Sa} iTaba kei {Sa}

Hi Chris,

In Moodle terminology, the words "Course", "Quiz" and "Lesson" all mean something different and precise. It is impossible to understand your problem if you do not use those 3 words in their "Moodle meanings". Please re-phrase your question so we can understand it and help you.wink

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Chris Klissiaris -

Fair enough smile

I have created a course. This caurse has on the first week 1 page with powerpoint embed. Then a quiz that has a question from my question bank. then another page with powerpoint embed.

I want if the student fails the quiz not to be able to continue to the second page

by Chris Klissiaris -
Actually my only problem is how i can implement cloze questions into a lesson. I have created on the question bank a lot of cloze type questions and i want to add them to a lesson so i can control what happens on each multiple try to solve those quiz

by Joseph Rézeau -

Again you are mixing up the Quiz and Lesson activities terms, so it's difficult to understand what you mean.

"I have created on the question bank a lot of cloze type questions and i want to add them to a lesson"

If you use the word "lesson" here in the sense of the Moodle Lesson activity, then you cannot have Cloze type questions inside a Lesson.

Joseph

by Joseph Rézeau -

To allow/prevent a student access to an activity (such as seeing a powerpoint page), based on success/failure (i.e. score) in another activity (e.g. a quiz) you can use the Conditional_activities feature.