Unenrollment Confirmation Page (for Self-Enrollment Method) Not Displaying Some Page Header Elements

Unenrollment Confirmation Page (for Self-Enrollment Method) Not Displaying Some Page Header Elements

by Lisa Rosenburg -
Number of replies: 0

I'm using Moodle 2.6.2+ to create a bunch of courses (aka: testing paths, in this case) for a state entity. 

I've run into an issue with the Self-Enrollment plugin's "unenrolselfconfirm" page. My page header displays just fine on every page on the site--including the self-enroll pages--except the one that asks a user to confirm that s/he wants to unenroll from a course. On that page, the html is missing the "headermain" and "headermenu" classes from the "page-header" ID.

screenshot showing all header elements on page containing the "Unenroll me from course" link and a second screenshot showing only one of the header elements on the next page, the Unenroll Confirmation page

I based my theme on the Boxxie theme, and then I customized it for this particular site. However, I'm about 95% sure this issue is not theme-related. Instead, I believe it has to do with the html. However, I have yet to find any html files for moodle (even though I know they have to exist somewhere). All I've found are a whole lot of php files (which is a shame for me because I know html and css, but i don't know php at all).

So, I've compiled a screenshot here that shows the last few lines of two of the PHP files in the moodle/enrol/self folder. I'm wondering if there's a line or something missing from the  unenrolself.php that would "tell" the html to include the "headermain" and "headermenu" classes.

last few lines of code from two php files: moodle/enrol/self/unenrolself.php and moodle/enrol/self/edit.php

So, my question for the experienced Moodlers reading this is either:

• How, specifically, can I fix this problem without changing the html file for the "unenrolself" page?
or
  • Where, exactly, can I find the html file for the "unenrolself" page so that I can add the necessary code for "headermain" and "headermenu"?

Thanks!

Average of ratings: -