1) yes, at the moment every om recording made via moodle is accessible to be added in every course,
2) yes, at the moment the recordings can't be renamed or deleted via moodle, only the om administrator can delete the recordings.
1) Is there some way to fix this? I don't think it's good to have every recording available in every course, especially when the number of them grows. (It actually would be nice to be able to set a filename of recording...)
2) How exactly OM administrator can delete the recordings? When I go into OM admin panel, to the "Recordings" tab, there are no recordings there, even though I see them in a list in Moodle when creating a new OM activity.
1) I'm agree with you that the om moodle plugin needs some improvements in this case, probably the OM server it self also. But I'm not able to make it at the moment.
2) if I'm not mistaken, via the GUI as an OM admin you can change the settings of a OM room/recording created by moodle from not public to public and than you are able to see and delete the recordings as OM admin. But don't delete the recordings directly at the database level.
Thanks & Greetings,
> if I'm not mistaken, via the GUI as an OM admin you can change the settings of a OM room/recording created by moodle from not public to public
I think you are mistaken, because I can not find any access to any of the recordings made from moodle in openmeetings admin interface.
this problem will still be discussed in the openmeetings user list. At the moment there is no simple solution for the problem you described.
Maybe you can follow the thread in this user mailing list.
Thanks & Greatings,