Moodle Lesson Question

Moodle Lesson Question

โดย Jamie Roebotham -
Number of replies: 0

I am trying to make my first Lesson in moodle and I am having trouble with getting it to work the way I have it in my head.  Please have a look and see if you have any suggestions on how I can do it.

Natural and Synthetic Plastics

Content

Next page

Cluster

Cluster

Unseen question within a cluster

Natural plastics

Matching

Next page

Synthetic Plastics TF1

True/false

Next page

Synthetic Plastics TF2

True/false

Next page

End of cluster

End of cluster

Next page

What I want is the lesson in an assessment AS learning piece.  The content page has the material and the cluster of questions after it.  If the student gets a question wrong they are pushed back to the content page and are then given a random question from the cluster so they dont see the same question first all the time.  My problem is that going back to the content page above the cluster does not reset the cluster.  Once they see a question and get it wrong they will not see it again.  If they get all three wrong, it breaks the lesson.  in this cluster I want them to see all three questions.  In another cluster not listed above I want them to see one random question and they are bumped back when wrong, If they are correct they move to the next section.  If they get all four wrong on the first go at each it will also break the lesson.
I have made a second vanilla lesson without clusters in the mean time but I would like to figure this out... Knowledge is power!

Thank you in advance for any thought you put into this.

การประเมินโดยเฉลี่ย:Useful (1)