Zend OpCache version mismatch in 2.7

Zend OpCache version mismatch in 2.7

by Clarence Prudhoe -
Number of replies: 1
Hi,
I just upgraded my server to comply with Moodle 2.7. I installed the required versions of PHP and MySQL.

Now Cron is reporting the following:

"Zend OPcache requires Zend Engine API version 220090626. The Zend Engine API version 220100525 which is installed, is newer. Contact Zend Technologies at http://www.zend.com/ for a later version of Zend OPcache."

I went to zend.com but I didn't see a download for Zend OPcache.

Any suggestions?

It appears that my updated server now has a newer version of the Zend Engine API than Moodle is using.

How can I fix this?

(Edited by Howard Miller to remove weird formatting- original submission Thursday, 22 May 2014, 11:08 PM)

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Clarence Prudhoe

Re: Zend OpCache version mismatch in 2.7

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

This isn't anything to do with Moodle... it's your server configuration. I would guess that where you load the OpCache plugin (the 'zend_extension=' line in php.ini) you are pointing at the wrong version. 

If you have recently upgraded, I wouldn't be surprised if a new version of the extension was loaded but you didn't change that line. It's a bit of a hunch but it'll be something like that.