Survey Result

Survey Result

by ardalan rashid -
Number of replies: 3

I'm new in Moodle I want to read some survey results then I need to write a report for some Moodle's activates.

I have found survey result about some Moodle's activities like (Submitting assignments, View News/Announcements, Forums, Message, Downloading course materials and Times of logged to the Moodle). This survey was conducted on two courses (A and B). for each course the result is different for example (in the first course students viewed news/announcements for  4 times while in second course viewed it 6 times) and (they used message in first course 2 times while they used in second course 4 times) and so on. Who can explain to me what the meaning of different results in each course with same activity?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to ardalan rashid

Re: Survey Result

by dawn alderson -

Ardalan, hi

very tricky to understand what is going on in your post, imho.

If you wish to include the following, I will have another look at it.

-Research question (s)

-Aim

-Focus

-Purpose

Cheers,

Dawn

In reply to dawn alderson

by ardalan rashid -

Hi Dawn,

In the survey result the researcher have used Moodle for two courses with those activities that I have wrote. And he wrote answers students in the table. for example student submitted assignments in course (A) (2 times) while submitted their assignments in the course (B) (4 times). So what is the aim's researcher to this. 

In reply to ardalan rashid

by dawn alderson -

...put the project on hold and take some time to think about it, perhaps with consideration of a small number of things:

-RQs= This summarises the following:

-Aim=what is the big picture?

-Focus=which pieceof that picture do I wish to zoom into?

-Purpose=What contribution to knowledge might there be?

HH

Dawn