Cold numbers (last round):
6 issues have been successfully integrated with 2 rejected and 1 delayed. That is 75% success, really we had a quiet week after release.
Some more numbers since the last update:
51 issues have been successfully integrated with 2 rejected (96% success).
- Moodle 2.7 is out of the oven - get a hot steaming copy now!
- Planning for Moodle 2.8 is underway - expect some discussions in the developers/new features forums soon
- We are in the on-sync period for 2.8. This means identical patches will be applied to both Moodle 2.7 and 2.8 for the next few weeks (no new features yet).
- MDL-45523 and MDL-45522 - Upgrade problems with quizes
- MDL-45462 - Flickr API must use HTTPS
- MDL-43312 - Upgrade TinyMCE to 3.5.10 (Fixes: links in TinyMCE are removed from HTML on insert/edit in IE)
- MDL-44606 and MDL-45332 - Prevent cross-site scripting
- Everyone involved in the release of Moodle 2.7 - this means students, teachers, admins, devs, testers, docs writers, translators, partners and Martin. It really is a great release we can be very proud of
- Eloy for doing 1000 behind the scenes jobs that made this release so smooth for the rest of us