Courses and course formats

Tip: Save loads of time with Bulk Course Creation (Standard feature in Moodle 2.6)

Picture of Stephan Rinke
Tip: Save loads of time with Bulk Course Creation (Standard feature in Moodle 2.6)

Hi all,

while attending iMoot we find out that a lot of people don't know about this great feature yet.

It allows creating a number course from a template. Saves me loads of time at the start of the semester.

Check this video for details: 

Best,

Stephan

Average of ratings:Useful (1)
Picture of n kearns
Re: Tip: Save loads of time with Bulk Course Creation (Standard feature in Moodle 2.6)

I have been trying the bulk  course creation tool and so far have had some success. I am encountering a problem with the self enrolment fileds. I can get the bulk course creation tool to set up a self enrolment for the students but if I try and set up a second self enrolment for staff it overwrites the first one. There doesn't seem to be a way to have 2 self enrolments bulk created. ANy ideas welcome. I have attached the CSV

Picture of Stephan Rinke
Re: Tip: Save loads of time with Bulk Course Creation (Standard feature in Moodle 2.6)

Sorry, N! 

Don't know an answer to this problem. But I'm sure somebody out here will know...

Best,

Stephan

Average of ratings: -
C'est moi :-)
Group Documentation writersGroup Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup TestersGroup Translators

Hi,

Yes, this is a useful tool, allowing to gain a lot of time.

I hoped it would allow me to bulk reset courses, but i'm disapointed with the "reset" feature : it just unenrol users, but doesn't remove messages, assignments, data in database or glossary... sad

Séverin

Average of ratings:Useful (1)