Question Review Green Highlighter

Question Review Green Highlighter

by Declan Maher -
Number of replies: 1

Hi all

Moodle v2.5

Issue:  In Question Bank I often have numerous questions that I have imported and that I wish to preview and edit before adding to a quiz.  To keep track of where I am in preview/edit of the list of questions, I notice that once I edit a question I am automatically returned  to the list of questions, with the just edited question now highlighted in green.   This is ideal as I know where I am in the list of questions.  My problem is that when I repeat this process for the next question that requires editing, the green highlight is not visible this next time when I am automatically returned to the list of questions.     This makes it difficult at times to know where I have progressed to  in my preview/edit list of questions.   What is strange is that when I repeat the process again,for the next question to be edited, the green highlight again appears - so it appears after every second edit rather than after every edit.    Any ideas on how I could rectify this would be most appreciated.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Declan Maher

Re: Question Review Green Highlighter

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Which theme are you using.

Note that alternate rows in the question bank have different background colours. It seems like one of those background colours is taking precidence over the green colour sad