Files have all moved to first topic after upgrade to 2.6.3
I have just reattempted the upgrade with the core 2.6.3 files (without adding plugin folders including course formats).
After installation, when I enter a course (which is supposed to use grid or tabtopics) it opens on the 'adding a new forum' page!
The following debugging message is displayed:
Format plugin format_tabtopics is not found. Using default format_singleactivity
- line 118 of \course\format\lib.php: call to debugging()
- line 179 of \course\format\lib.php: call to format_base::get_format_or_default()
- line 35 of \course\format\lib.php: call to format_base::instance()
- line 900 of \lib\pagelib.php: call to course_get_format()
- line 2848 of \lib\moodlelib.php: call to moodle_page->set_course()
- line 57 of \course\modedit.php: call to require_login()