Files have all moved to first topic after upgrade to 2.6.3

Files have all moved to first topic after upgrade to 2.6.3

by llywelyn morgan -
Number of replies: 1
We had to upgrade to latest 2.6.3 (from previous 2.6 installation) after an updated block from iamlearning had a negative effect on admin login. Since the upgrade, all topics became 'hidden'. Also, every file on all course pages moved to the first topic box. It has happened on pages that use grid format and tabtopics formats (pages using topics format are unaffected). Switching to topics format does not result in files moving to their original places. It would take an enormous amount of time to move all files to their original topics so I would be extremely grateful if anyone has a possible fix for this. Cheers Llywelyn
Average of ratings: -
In reply to llywelyn morgan

Re: Files have all moved to first topic after upgrade to 2.6.3

by llywelyn morgan -

Update:

I have just reattempted the upgrade with the core 2.6.3 files (without adding plugin folders including course formats).

After installation, when I enter a course (which is supposed to use grid or tabtopics) it opens on the 'adding a new forum' page!

The following debugging message is displayed:

Format plugin format_tabtopics is not found. Using default format_singleactivity

• line 118 of \course\format\lib.php: call to debugging()
  • line 179 of \course\format\lib.php: call to format_base::get_format_or_default()
  • line 35 of \course\format\lib.php: call to format_base::instance()
  • line 900 of \lib\pagelib.php: call to course_get_format()
  • line 2848 of \lib\moodlelib.php: call to moodle_page->set_course()
  • line 57 of \course\modedit.php: call to require_login()