I recently performed the InnoDB upgrade by using the built-in admin function using a browser. It looked like it worked fine and my site appears to be functioning. This is a dev site so there are no actual users except me on it right now.
I tried to go and print a certificate (add-on) and now I am getting some database write errors:
DELETE FROM mdl_files WHERE id = ?
0 => '2345',
Error code: dmlwriteexception
- line 429 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: dml_write_exception thrown
- line 1310 of /lib/dml/mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->query_end()
- line 1696 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->delete_records_select()
- line 293 of /lib/filestorage/stored_file.php: call to moodle_database->delete_records()
- line 623 of /lib/filestorage/file_storage.php: call to stored_file->delete()
- line 585 of /mod/certificate/lib.php: call to file_storage->delete_area_files()
- line 150 of /mod/certificate/view.php: call to certificate_save_pdf()