MDLQA-7088 still fails?

MDLQA-7088 still fails?

by David Appleyard -
Number of replies: 4

Hi All

On the 24th April I failed the QA test MDLQA-7088 today It was Passed by another tester, I retested it myself just for my own peace of mind , and it still Fails, I've tested it on http://qa.moodle.net/ and am getting the same error at the same place as stated in the QA test.

Any Ideas?

Attachment Screen dump.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to David Appleyard

Re: MDLQA-7088 still fails?

by Damyon Wiese -
The other tester was Adrian who works at HQ - so he tested it on his local dev site 10 mins after the fix was integrated instead of waiting for the QA site to be updated.

Normally an issue like this would be reset and have the standard message:

"Thanks for running this QA test. The bug causing it to fail has now been fixed, so the test can be reset and run again.

Please note that if you are using http://qa.moodle.net for testing, you will need to wait for the site to be updated at 00:00 UTC in order to test the bug fix."

added to it - but Fred just got Adrian to test it for him in this case.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Damyon Wiese

by David Appleyard -

Thanks Damyon,

If Adrian doesn't get to it first, i'll retest MDLQA-7089 also after 00:00 UTC, as it was linked to the same error.

In reply to David Appleyard

by Adrian Greeve -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers

Hello David,

Sorry to steal your test, Fred wrote that I should test and pass the QA test and I blindly followed his instructions. You shouldn't have any competition (at least not from me) with testing MDLQA-7089.

Thanks again for your help.

In reply to Adrian Greeve

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

David, many thanks for helping with QA testing and re-testing. With less than two weeks until the planned release of Moodle 2.7 we're trying to ensure a 100% pass rate for the QA tests by the end of the week, hence Moodle HQ developers jumping in and helping run tests.