Shared Templates for Rubrics

Shared Templates for Rubrics

by Heidi Cooley -
Number of replies: 2

I am a manager on our current Moodle site (2.3) and believe I have the permissions needed to create and share new grading templates ((moodle/grade:sharegradingforms) and (moodle/grade:managesharedforms)). We are upgrading to Moodle 2.6 for next year and I would like to implement rubric grading for final assignments in courses.

I created a new rubric, selected the "Save and Put to Use" option, and am able to see it in my own courses. When another teacher goes into their course, I had them edit an assignment to change the grading method to rubric, and they are unable to see my rubric and it does not come up while searching for it.

Is there another option that I or the other teachers need to enable in order to see shared templates? I feel like I am missing something, but am having a hard time navigating the rubrics sections to figure it out.

Would this be an easier option to play with once we are upgraded to 2.6?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Heidi Cooley

Re: Shared Templates for Rubrics

by AL Rachels -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

In Moodle 2.6, right after you click "Save and Put to Use" option, you will need to click on the button "Publish the form as a new template." Your other teachers when setting up an assignment should then see a button, similar to these that is labeled, "Create new grading form from a template." They can then find, select, and use the rubric you made.

ShareRubric